Temporary Media Manager/Assistant Editor
We are looking to fill a temporary video media management position. This position requires a blend of creative and technical skills to interact with a group of people across multiple roles and disciplines. The Media Manager will report to the Post Production Supervisor.
- Supporting daily media management needs: cloning footage, media transfers, transcode/log footage, quality control checks etc.
- Creating and delivering various media formats in support of broadcast, internal communications, internet, social media and additional projects
- Exports and creates time code dubs/review files
- Assists with finding, downloading and converting b-roll, stock footage, music, etc.
- Coordinates with the Post Production Department and Vendors by organizing media and hard drives as needed
- Edits A-Cuts and sound bite timelines in preparation for editorial.
- High level of proficiency with Mac workstations
- Understanding of digital asset management best practices
- Familiarity with broadcast and internet; codecs, bit rates, aspect ratios and delivery standards
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Creative Software (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder)
- Basic understanding of modern camera and audio technology
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate concepts with post production terminology.
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to see the big picture of a project and problem solve when necessary
- Positive attitude with passion for production/post production
- Ability to work weekends and evenings, when needed
- After Effects and color correction skills are a plus
- Videography skills are a plus
We are looking for an exceptional team member to join our fast-paced dynamic work environment. Please send resume and/or reel/website to email@example.com