We’re always looking for talented team players. Interested in joining the Loma Team? Check out our current open position(s) below.
Temporary Post Producer/Post-Coordinator
This position involves a blend of Post Production and Project Management. You will report to the Post-Production Supervisor and act as a liaison between Producers/Account Managers, Editorial Team, Vendors, Media Director and the Post Supervisor.
- Coordinating projects from a Post-Production perspective, searching and overall consolidation of information and elements, and work directly with the post production team to ensure that timelines are kept and deadlines are made.
- Responsible for stock footage/music search and acquisition.
- Producing “Post Only” projects to include: gathering imagery, organizing/transcoding and sending it to vendor, creating and keeping a schedule and ensuring deadlines and reviews are being made (both internal and client).
- Maintain a thorough directory of resources.
- Work with Post Supervisor and team to schedule vendors in local edit bays.
- Keep a master editorial schedule up to date and organized.
- Assist in preparing/organizing editorial external hard drives in preparation for edit.
- Other responsibilities – Media Management to include: assisting in duplication, ingest, transcoding and/or encoding of media.
- Strong efficiency with time management
- Highly organized and very detail oriented
- Great attitude and passion for production/post production
- Ability to see the big picture of a project and problem solve
- Be able to multi-task
- Understand the process of production and post-production
- Familiarity with Post-Production terminology, editorial platforms and tech specs to include: modern codecs, bit rates, compression programs, aspect ratios, and delivery standards for broadcast, internet, and specialized use.
- Adobe Premiere, Final Cut 7 and Photoshop knowledge
- After Effects and Illustrator knowledge
- Ability to quickly turnaround short timeline projects
- High level of technical proficiency with Mac workstations
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate creative concepts, and thorough post-production terminology.
- Highly organized, outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent stress management skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings, when needed
- Videography skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of modern camera and audio technology
Email your resume to email@example.com